From the rising of the sun to its going down
the Lord's name is to be praised!



Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Last Day at Right to Life!!
I'm officially done today...that is after I head over to the office and wrap things up. By 4:00 I should be done and I'm excited. I loved the position but not now that I'm pregnant (or due I should say). It took way longer to find a replacement than I'd hoped but when people did start to apply it was a flood of response. Hope you ladies enjoyed coffee at Janet's today. Who's house next week?! :O)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh you ladies still keep the weekly coffee time! That is great! Not too many kids for one house? Wish I could be there!

MVD said...

feels good to be done doesn't it!
Congratulations!
I would be happy to hold coffee next week..... just worry about the fact that my house doesn't have enough walls (could get very loud) plus I have not enough parking!

Marlene said...

Coffee at my house Mel! Glad you're done work, now relax and enjoy yourself till your little baby comes and life gets a little more busy. We'll keep praying for a smooth delivery.

Laura said...

Congratulations! I hope that you are able to relax some before the baby arrives!

Household of Faith said...

Enjoy your last couple of weeks before your baby comes. Hope all goes well for you with your labour and delivery!