From the rising of the sun to its going down
the Lord's name is to be praised!



Tuesday, June 19, 2007

MMMmmmmm, Mmmmm, GOOD!!
There's nothing like a good read-it's like a good meal for the soul. Taun sent me this link http://humblemusings.com/archives/2007/02/ and it is a must read! The link begins in the archives of this woman's blog in February. I haven't read further than February yet but for those of you who are in the throws of mothering I BEG you to read and be nourished. I am so thankful that God introduces us to such simple yet godly and profound people. Read on my friend!
...Thanks so much for sending me this Taun-it was a giant HUG on a very rough day of mothering.

5 comments:

Jen said...

Great Link, Mel. She reminds us that all the big issues in life really are very small in the grand scheme of things...
A very handy blog for when times get tough!

Household of Faith said...

I have heard of that link for quite awhile now. Some of the Ladies from my old church in Toronto had it as a link. I will check it out sometime. Sounds like good advice/reading material.

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is some good reading - she is a very wise and encouraging lady! I've been going through it for an hour now, and feel like I could stay up all night reading - but as much as I want to, I really must head for bed so that I can be a good mother tomorrow! :0) I'll pick up where I left off next time...

Anonymous said...

This is amazing! I just read for 45 minutes and could keep going. I feel like I know her. She is a great example of a Christian mother and wife. Thanks for telling us about this link!

Belinda

Anonymous said...

That is a great link, I will have to remember it when the times come for me to need some encouragement! Aren't blogs so handy for these kinds of things? It's great that we all have freinds to lean on and also pass on a little encourament. =) Thanks for passing on the link, thanks also to Taun.