From the rising of the sun to its going down
the Lord's name is to be praised!



Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Our very special Bep!
Never a dull moment with Wilayna!!
Frances-also a second cousin...and very sweet!
Caleb palying with his second cousin Wilayna Mae.
The 'Tantes' and Bep Visit
It is a very special occasion when our (Taun and Mel's) aunts and Bep come from Dundas to visit us. We had a very nice time chatting about the things that ladies typically do-cooking, weddings, our families etc. You may be wondering why I didn't post any pictures of the aunt's (Joyce, Liz and Con)-let's just say I would never be forgiven. Thanks for visiting guys!!! We really appreciate all the goodies but especially love your company!!

2 comments:

Marlene said...

ok Mel, time for an update :-)

Mel said...

Sorry Marlene. Internet's been down and it will probably go down again. I blogged while I could but we are in the process of getting a new service so I don't know how up-to-date I'll be able to be. Hope you don't get too borred. :)
Mel